Monday, November 10, 2008

The angels ...

I remember that during schooling days, people always mention that this place is filled with girls, who make money from doing something illegal. They call it prostitute, chicken, hooker, and now, angel. I never really have any encounter with them, and before started working, I have not seen this kind of people before. Even if I do, I don't even know they are this kinda person, until last year when I started working.

Before the ones in Malaysia, I did see and witness this kinda people in Switzerland and believe it or not, I was just staying one street away from the red light district in Geneva, Switzerland and I see these people every 2 weeks, because I have to walk to this area when I wanna wash my clothes haha. It lasted for 6 months, walking in and out of this area every 2 weeks. They come in different shapes, colours, sizes, nationalities, race and religions. These places are mostly filled with Above 18 shops and they stand or perhaps sit in front of these shops. Price range from 200-500CH. 200CH when it is in-house while 500CH if you bring the girls out. Yes, I got my product knowledge haha .. don't ask how or where I know it from. Guys walk pass, they will randomly ask if they need anything like that and if you reject they will understand. I'm so used to see these people that I don't feel a thing about this.

Now, after seeing countless of them walking in and out of hotel coming mostly from one of the biggest country in the world, is so irritating, especially if they start shouting and screaming and start being rude. I know, they wanna earn money too but this is not the way. Someone said this to me, how can the guys do such things to these girls and shows how chauvinist and disrespect towards the females. But I say, if they can't even respect themselevs, there is no need for others to respect them. There are choices in life, they are decisions to make, they chose this path to walk, they bear the consequences. Even out of desperation, I believe there is a way, and everything has a solution. Honestly speaking, some of them can be really bitchy talking to you, and you really feel like slapping them.

Today, it was almost 1am when Dum Dum Mac Tong Tong got so tulan-ed with the guest come all the way from the country which is one of the biggest country in the world too and these people are one of the most demanding who pay little but demand for a lot of things. They can be the best workers but the worst bosses. She went up to assist as he INSISTED her to go up with him at bloody 1am. We went back to counter, get the info from another colleague and went to his room afraid that things will happen to her. Both of us, me and Dede Ah Ying went stood in front of this bloody kannasai guest room and we overheard this convo and we ended up laughing like hell ... and we almost burst out in front of his door

He: ohh chineseee
Phone: .....
Suddenly he sounded very excited
He: You got Indians also????

Almost burst out but we did not, we held on and omg ... so darn funny ... but seriously speaking, these guys are just so dirty and so disgusting ... just imagine sometimes ... the guy can be 80 years old!! At times, it's so embarassing that the guys do not have money to pay these angels WOAH! There was a day when the guest called down to complain that the angel refuse to leave the room! HAH ... how embarassing and they do not know that we know ... sigh ... tsk tsk

And yes ... we told our manager what we did :D :D HAHA ...

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

angels? O_o

them? who calls them that la! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

nite angels is their title lolz ... in the place I'm working haha

tIcKLeMe said...

LOL!!! siah suikan the word angels only. =X

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz angel is to describe ... hehe

Alienstargurlz said...

LOL. damn kepoh man u all. HAHA.

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol hahahahaa shhh

Anonymous said...

Hotel is an interesting line to work in I suppose?

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

haahah VERY indeed =.=