Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Irritating people

It's starting to get pesky and annoying.

I know what my limits are. I know what I should do and what I shouldn't do when it comes to work. I don't care who you are and what you do and where you come from. It makes me disinterested to know you. As long as I do my job then I don't care about other stuff.

So, stop bugging me for my number, for, I am simply unresponsive towards you and absolutely apathetic when it comes to you. You come to the hotel you pay money I do what I can, and others are personal matters. Personal matters I would not reveal it even you point the gun at me. You got my damn point?

Sigh work itself is so draggy. Getting people like this bothering me during night is so troublesome. Every single night coming here crapping all the way is so darn uncool, you know??? Even you might be the hawtest ever person I have ever met before, I'm sorry dude, numbers are confidential. I am not some ki-siao, ki-hiao, so stop borthering yea. Even though you are darn regular, do I even care. So what? I am no some Ah-Pao, so ... don't bother, I have a good suggestion though. Why not go to Ah Pao, Ah Hiao, and Ah KiSiao ... they will be absolutely delighted to give their numbers to you. Easier, much much easier ;)

My gawd .... get a life you guys =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people are just too free I guess.

=.=

The Pondering Introvert said...

apparently yes ... and so no life -_- sad species we have in this world eh