Friday, October 31, 2008

Mein Geburstag : Funf

Dancers are among the most passionate and dedicated of artists and rarely take their work for granted


My birthday never ends eh .. that one meal of celebration has lotsa pics so bear with me.

Look at that two gays -_- what can I say ... be the man, do the right thing LOL :P yea apparently being a retard is the right thing to do lolz

I took pix with Brother at first then he got to do some reporting over the phone haha sedih so took pix with Danny Boy instead ... there is actually a story why is he called Danny Boy ... it wasn't given by anyone else BUT ... his guest lolz

After with Lao Zhang ... I cannot afford to leave Tim out of course, he had left us .. BOO! He's here for management training

Just the three of us =)

Janice is on night shift with Brother that day ... so they left once we finished our dinner

How could we take picture together before ... umm ... I just wonder

The one that always force us to go for training .... zzzz ...

A group pic of us ... Tim, me, Lao Zhang, Chris, Dede, Natsuki, Pam, Karen, Janice and Brother

We were actually all leaving already ... and Danny just said ... one more one moreee ... then we were taking our own sweet time ... "fasterrr .... berattt tau" LaoZhang ... you strong mar :p

No comments: