Friday, November 7, 2008

Velvet Part 3

This is the last entry for my birthday post for this session, considering that my birthday has way long past ... alright maybe not THAT long but it's long enough.

Happy birthday to me ... I'm ofiicially 24 now ... like ... dang!

Ah Ying, The Panda, Dede and Dum Dum Mac Tong Tong =) it's because of them that make work much more interesting, so as we said, resign together next time =p haha

Dede's brother and his friend ... random lolz

It was quite a long night ... from dinner to drinking ... and yea ... I was 100% sober like serioussssly okay.

Dede, danke viel mal ... and also those who make a time to go ... so da terima kasih ... my birthday celebration ended then and just one word ... the guys that I know are kinda sad ... so ungentleman at all ... because they just are like that tsk

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! omggg, u look damn hot! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

o.O sp .. you .... okay? :O

Anonymous said...

Haha, you look good! ~~

Anonymous said...

HOHOHOHO!

We ought to go clubbing again if possible. Heh.

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

irene: lolz ... haha .. omg

kyels: u christmas mood already? lolz :p hehe yesh yesh ... tho im not a clubber at all i will learn to club haha

tIcKLeMe said...

hot hot hot hot hot.

panas panas panas panas.

yit yit yit yit yit! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp ... you very hot izzit ... no a/c? yahhh!!! I agreee ... you are darnnnn hawtttttt ... :D :D

tIcKLeMe said...

wah my sp pandai tukar cerita.

sp = hot! enough said! HAHA!

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya la .. my sp is hot ... butt i prefer to say that she is hawt lolz :D