Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday dinner at Marche

And again, another birthday of mine. If one wonders how many birthdays I have a year, wait til you see someone else who celebrates for the whole month. Then you will say that mine is like what, 3 year old compared to 20 year olds. hehe. Anyways, I decided to have it this time in my all-time favourate restaurant since its opening until today - Marche. It's something I have nothing bad to say but only good things. Marche means market in French. It's a Swiss delicacy that one can only dreamed of at the beginning but today, you can make that a reality - having a Swiss cuisine in KL What I miss a lot in this restaurant that they once used to have is fondue, yea the ever-indulging cheese fondue that I could only yearn for.

Okay I know this is nothing different, it's just a coconut water lolz

This is something something, ordered by Potato

This is mine, the typical Swiss food ... roesti that I once used to have it every single weekend for as long as 6 months. It's potato btw haha

Yea my hair was kinda fugly back then, and lala-ish of course and I could still wear brown lenses haha

This is the human potato - Kylie haha

That's about it, Happy Birthday to myself .. haha I am officially 24, that I had turned almost 3 months ago, and I am a rat, a pure rat haha

6 comments:

§pinzer said...

tomato, what a huuuge long schlong u got there ;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont jeles hehe

Anonymous said...

Just last week we ( my friends and I ) celebrated a good friend's birthday there. Heh. Loved the Rösti!

:D

The Pondering Introvert said...

and his name is daryl lolz :P

tIcKLeMe said...

:O

i wanna celebrate bday dinner with you too! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz .. but but ... i dont see you at all o.O i still can celebrate wan tho it's er more than 3 months haha