Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday @ Sakae Sushi

I had a couple of birthday celebrations. But the biggest one was the one I posted before. Others were just small tiny mini ones heheh.

The destination chose was .... chang chang ... Sakae Sushi. I felt so embarassed when the first ever time I had Sakae was not that long ago in KLCC. I mean it has been around for awhile now and majority had tasted or step into this place before. But me .. *in total paisehness* took the first step few months back only when people from other countries, other states, can travel all down to get a taste of it hehe. My first time eating this also was caught by my boss having it and I only knew that he was also there at the same place the day after. It's completely potong stim-ness.

Simple yet refreshing. Plain yet satisfying.

Absolutely concentrating o.O

Heheh ... yumzzzz

No comments: