Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hair cut

I have just finished my night shift, oh voila I'm back to day shift today.

Last week I had a hair cut. Yeah like finally after being somewhat annoyed with my messy hair before this, as it had grown so fast, yea like so so fast, just within 2 months. Then it's time to visit Vincent. At the same time, Mac Dong Dong wanted to have a hair cut too, so we went together, and well, I know it was my first day night shift that day but knowing it that it was her birthday, I sacrificed my beauty sleep for her :D haha

So darn messy hair

Then trimmed ... til this short but then, ex-wife wanted to cut as well, so I went there the 2nd time within one week, again I did something to my hair

Yes I know it's darn short lolz, my hair just gets shorter and shorter

But hey there is a girl side too okay!

Vincentttt! Ur the best haha ...

14 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

WAHLAO SO SHORT SOON NO HAIR LOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

The next round you shave botak, okay? Sure cun giler!

:P

R.J said...

eh wen you shave botak call me k...i wanna take pics max!! lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

ah moi: hahaha not THAT short yet it can get shorter but then i think it's time to stop hehe :p

kyels and rj: yeah i can but i dont have that guts LOL

§pinzer said...

errr errrr

The Pondering Introvert said...

WHATTT

Charlie said...

hey hey, remember me, nice hair cut. lol just blog hopping. drop me a msg if you remember me. seeya

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh lol alrights welcome :p

Anonymous said...

Will you give us a surprise by doing army cut then botak? hoho...but love the short hair you've got....cool!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

i guess chopping my hair off itself is a surprise already and I am in a wrong industry, like totally haha ... because i cant do that, even me doing this hairstyle, i was already sounded by boss, sadly

claudine said...

hair short and you havent been makaning properly! getting thinner.

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha ya meh I thought same only but apparently many people has been telling me the same thing, maybe coz of my hair lehhh o.O

Jason Lioh said...

So JayChou-ish.

LOL.

The Pondering Introvert said...

oi =.= u jay chou not me lolz