Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year ... started

How's 2009 so far? So far so good? You bet.

Many people have their New Year's resolutions end of the year to set a certain goal for themselves and all. One of the most common one is to save more money and lose weight, which I can confidently tell you that before the month of May, all these will be well forgotten of. That is for those who are quite determined and for those who have the intention but without disciplines, give them 2 days haha.

While for myself, I do not have any resolutions, in fact come to think of it, I never have any resolutions in my entire life. Why? Don't I have goals one wonder? No target to achieve? Nope. I don't need to lose weight, but I for sure need to save money. But, it's not something annually, rather it's a lifetime kinda thing. I do not believe in having resolutions because I believe as time passed, your determination, your perseverance towards what you intended to achieve will eventually fade off, with or without you even realizing it. What's the whole point of having resolutions then, right? If you don't achieve it, might as well not have any resolutions. I know myself well that I cannot keep all these until the end of the year. It's better not to have any and you will be happier with life. It's more carefree, happier, more easy-going and things will be better.

If one wonder how I celebrated it was darn cool. It was so damn awesome til I could not describe it in words. You know why? Because I was god damn bloody working that night, for the second consecutive year. Yeah that sucks I know that, don't even try to say it out.

I was witnessing that counting down process ... 10 ...9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ...4 ...3 ... 2 .... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR! It was basically the whole lobby shouted HNY out from the bottom of their lungs. Then the band came, it's called the Bagpiper Band, whereby every year end, after the 10th count, this band will go round the hotel with the band with the trumpets and drums. It was cool though. Then, saw my bosses going around, especially my lady boss, went hugging around and she came to me then ... OMG so hawt! Heartbeat went faster HAHA okay I am exaggerating

It looks some high end place and still it ended up the same as the clubs outside. This year looks so messy because there were a few fights here and there and the party ended up with a fight, too. I know I was kinda near to those fighting s, yea I meant it physically too and not only verbally. Bitch fight, girls fight, youth fight, guys fight, gang fight, angmo vs local fight omg just name it. I ended there laughing my ass off. I have done my work and so what could I do but to laugh at them? I know one story behind of one of those, he proclaimed that he's from the royal family and all and the way he said it people gotta listen to him, even us, even security, even my boss, which is a tad impossible for him to bow down to this dude. For us, we don't donkey care who are you, do I care? Absolutely not. This mafia guy came pointing at him directly almost gonna poke his eyes soon with his typical mafia style and in the end that so-called royal family's dude in turn asked my boss to chill LOL. Funny if you have witnessed it, but I don't think it will be for others if you have seen his face, because if you don't know him, you will really be convinced he's a real mafia. But to me, I'm used to that while for some they still could not get used to his temper haha. Get used to it, that's what I can say.

Happy New Year, HUMANS!