Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dedes & families @ PD 2

Almost everyone has gone for their CNY break and time to go back to work, and me myself, is time to go for my CNY break. I am always later than people, it's as if I am stuck in a whole different era, eh wait, more like I am always lacking. Before I go for my CNY break, which will be in a week's time, I shall post on my PD trip.

Mr Shitto feels hot too, so it's wise to give him some coke before he starts throwing tantrums around, what's more a bitch I mean beach

Me and the babe in pink wayangly reading his giant book and until today, is still lying there quietly in my car, through rain, through sun, Mr Book .. your owner doesn't want you anymore so sad

Kylie und mich

Not forgetting the sky

Though it does not look THAT striking hot, but indeed, it's reaally hot, look at 'em turning red!

This is us ... Dedes .. it's bonding session

Two girls ... one is a girl, the other is a bitch ...

And of course a pic of the three of us ...

11 comments:

§pinzer said...

wah something quite the big right..... XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

i know .. your body :D

Anonymous said...

wow seems like u r having so much fun over there. Ill have mine pretty soon! hehehe.

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHA we did indeed, I'm going again hehe this Sunday :P

Patchay said...

aiks... where's ur bikini? lmao
i back in kl next weeeka

kyliemc said...

lol.....so funny babe in pink :P

Patchay said...

dat one in pink guy or gal? lmao i dono why i cant tell

The Pondering Introvert said...

Pat: haha no bikini sorry :P come la visit us call us :D

Kylie: Isn't she a babe? :o haha

Pat: HAHAH should be a gal :P should la .. :p

Patchay said...

omg omg ...
i just realised that pink babe is
Chris?? hahahaha sorry spinzer
why look like soooo sissy one? lmao ok sorry, maybe too tired cant see properly

§pinzer said...

hahahah patchay sorry la she purposely put the worst pic of me on her blog one :P

sorry i couldn't meet you the other day!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Pat: Coz it's a female so of coz it's sissy