Thursday, February 5, 2009

Numb

Strolling down the lifeless beach
Looking upon the smiling star above me
I am left with nothing, and just nothing with me
I could only see the angel behind the high above sky

Tears used to roll down my cheek each time I come here
But I do not know how to cry anymore
Not knowing the feeling of being sad and sorrow
I have lost the feeling of happiness

Fairness now cannot be justified any longer
The trust has been broken
The belief has been jeopardized
In our own pairs of hands

I felt numb whenever I thought about it
I felt numb whenever I don't think about it
I felt numb on my face, numb ob my knees
I am expressionless, I am numb

Whatever has been said to me could not register into my head
That I am beginning to worry
I never knew each night is so difficult to pass by
How could I live on when life has no more meaning

2 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

o.0" look who's being poetic. =P not bad wa. hee hee hee

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL learn from u ... now lazy to blog in friendster haha