Saturday, February 7, 2009

Watch ... out

I'm gonna build up and bring you DOWN DOWN DOWN

I wanna make sure I bring you down with my own bare hands

I am starting being violent, being aggressive

I wanna thank you for everything you did, for everything every single little thing ----> BEING LATE and FFK-ed

I will PUNCH you and I'll make sure you lie flat on the floor, and I'm gonna kick you like never before just like a haysack

Laughter makes me even more pissed, so stop laughing, it's uncool and you won't get a way out by laughing, REMEMBER

If you wanna be the next Dora, if you wanna be his successor, I am relatively glad to do so and to treat you just like him ---> TRANSPARENT

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.O so violent! =S

mark chan said...

go go go!!!!
i support you full force

§pinzer said...

wah so force full!

Kyels said...

Okay ... You sound really pissed off babe ... Chillax, ayt?

R.J said...

woaw!! wat happened??? chill babes chill!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

I'm not violent la HAHA

Mark: I like you the most hehe

Spinzer aka Female Pig: Yeah thank you to you ... you watch out

Kyels: COz he FFK-ed me and never pick up the phone when I called .. how not to get pissed

RJ: I'm rejuvenated now coz I'm just back from honeymoon lolz

§pinzer said...

oh dear ^_______^

The Pondering Introvert said...

Yea ... you're happy, I bet you are

mark chan said...

har....

The Pondering Introvert said...

coz you supported me full force that's why I like you the most, perhaps you can support me physically also! HAHA

Alienstargurlz said...

who is HE????

The Pondering Introvert said...

The third commentor from the top :D

§pinzer said...

and that would be me, sigh T_____T

Anonymous said...

yes thank you for admitting

kyliemc said...

haha....this is so funny....i mean when chris admits that it's him

The Pondering Introvert said...

it's a fact :)