Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2 donkey hours to home

Ahh what a blissful day I had today. Firstly, the moment I stepped out at lobby, I got screwed of something I didn't do, which I am trying to say, is not my fault at all coz it's really not. It is something stupid done by RS and we got it, as usual, what do you expect, like as if he's gonna screw RS. Most definitely he will screw us, and me, so happen to be there, right upfront, became the victim and he's the 2nd encounter of the day. Yea like what 7 in the mornning, and I can tell you, is NOT cool.

Then, after all the shitty things, I finished only at half past 4, which is so not right already. Having said that, leaving at that hour probably could be alright on normal days but not today because it was raining crazily. The first thing that people think of is .. "Oh SHIT, heavy congestion" yes darn right people, whole of KL was in chaos, superbly havoc. Imagine the road along Jalan Sultan Ismail where the T-Junction is, that particular traffic lights were in O-O-O status, so cars lorries busses motors coming from all directions. Not like the police came, instead they went hiding probably hibernating we don't know.

Even on normal days, I already feel very sleepy driving home. Like damn sleepy. But today is 10 times worse, as in my sleepiness. People know me and my morning shift kinda thing, I so cannot make it for morning shift. Today ... the jam .. oh God, I so feel like stopping at the side of the road and take a nap but ... once I sleep I'm gone. So ... preseverence ... determination ... to stay awake lolz. Well ... guess how long it took me to reach home? TWO donkey hours. Leg body hand head joints all cramped within 2 hours. But ... while working standing for 8 hours was alright, sitting for 2 hours was just killing me real badly.

So humans ... sigh yea live in KL some more, chaos life man, stress not coz of work, but coz of the roads condition. In fact, when people screw me, as in the ones with buying power do that, I just feel numb and emotionless these days. Ask me why? Got used to it, and got totally conditioned with it haha. Don't feel it.

2 comments:

Kyels said...

I know what you feel like when working the morning shift b/c RJ feels unbelievably tired too ... I've to salute you guys though - the ability to stand for 8 hours straight. And to hide the sour face when guests screw the FOs for other people's wrongdoings.

:D

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL morning is the shift that always gotta stay back, like it or not, go home the same time as the office people who work 9-5 job. haha. 8 hours is nothing ... seriously. When you get used to it, you feel .. oh well it's fine haha coz in the counter you get to squad once in awhile, go to the back office sit a little while and all haha