Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 1 : Booze

I'm on leave from today til the next 4 days. It's Heaven, yes d'uh obviously. It's such a sad thing that right after this, there's no more leaves for me, long ones, pending ones, for a long time. And you know 4 days past like some ... well ... just fast.

As you know, Langkawi is the only place with duty free all over. Never miss the chance, go for it.

Booze time babeh! Beach side :D

OMG! 4 small bottles of vodka only for like 60 bucks, if I tell this to people, they must have thought I am kidding, like serious shit.

Just the two of us, drinking ... cheers. But seriously, the Korean wine is easier to drink than this vodka. At least it doesn't burn as much. Eat Cheezles. Does it sound good? You bet.

1 comment:

Kyels said...

Hmm ... I thought the vodka(s) are pre-mixed already?

(: