Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hanky & Panky: Being together

When you're alone, I'm fine with it, but ... even that, we could not go any further from just being working colleagues. I don't want that, and I'm sure, or rather not, you don't want either.

What piss me off is when both of you are together. It's just sore to my eyes. Call me jealous freak, call me whatever you want because I don't freaking care. The presence of the two of you together just irritates the hell out of me. I might not show it, or I might knowing myself well enough, but ... can you both just work and stop being so idiotic. You can have the world of your own, nobody else around you, after work.

Listen, it's not the end of the world. So, you don't have to be just here just because your other half is here and in return, people just get so pissed with you. You don't have to do anything really, you just have to be here, together, and automatically, people are so frustrated with you. Tsk tsk, what have you done to deserve this you wonder eh. Loads that I just don't think is worth mentioning of anymore. I don't care and I don't wanna know. If you think whatever you had done is right, then well, you won everything. You said everything and well, who am I to say anything.

Silence ... everything between us is nothing but silence .... it's unbreakable ... you know what. After work, you could do anything together, without the fuss of others, nobody is gonna say anything. So, why not .. wait for the other half at home or somewhere else besides here, because it just gets on people's nerves.

No comments: