Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 4 : Goodbye

I have finished my graveyard shift but I am working late shift, so I gotta work with some narcissist Angels. Initially it didn't annoy me, but these days they are just getting more and more irritating. I know I know, back to that topic. That two Angels. Yes they are, and I shall be the Devil, I have absolute no problem with that. I love being a Devil, as always. Yes, people are so loving you know, I shouldn't disturb and interfere. As much as people do not wanna care, it has started getting on people's nerves. And I am not even talking bout myself. But then again, I will keep all these to myself for this post haha, as this is meant for Langkawi.

Look at that, we have planned it and done it. Yes that spa we did in Oriental something in Kuah Town. Food yea during dinner we walked out and had something in that Oriental Restaurant. Shopping we did it before massage. We went to the beach after dinner and started drinking. However, we did not get drunk. It's okay we have other days to get drunk

It's time to be a bitch babe. HAHA. We miss Fufu, the ultimate Biatch :P the flower boy girl. These 2 days we went to the beach not for sun tanning, but more like moon tanning haha

We planned for island hopping, which is an activity there. HAHA since that drinking the nite before doesn't help us to be awake early, we decided to go to the island, to the beach, and start hopping, so it's considered done HAHA. We went looking for the so-called biggest shopping mall. Umm .. and when we did that going around town just to search for it, we kept on bumping into this angmo couple who rented a car too HAHA. It's just farney. It's always them and them hehe. This time, it's real sun tanning. Just few hours of sun, I got roasted and I did not even put any tanning oil to begin with.

This is the last day of the trip. We woke up and be a bitch for the last time before bidding goodbye and of course that is not all. We went for chocolate shopping. And that's it. We are back to KL. Hi KL we miss you but we don't miss you that much as it's not enough there in Langkawi.

In the bus on the way back from LCCT to KL Sentral where my limo pick up is there

2 comments:

kyliemc said...

:) hehehe..the to-do list is so handy! fun trip ;)

bout the angels, just ignore them..not worth your time to bother :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

I find them very entertaining hehe :D

Yea u should draw a table to do list too it's sure fun haha