Monday, June 22, 2009

Port Dickson Trip Part 1

This is the entry I am dreading to blog about. I have a choice not to blog about this too of course but ... why do I have to refrain myself from blogging because of all these narcissist, right? But, I am putting all limits of aliens pictures. Yes, note my words, aliens. Don't ask me what happened, who, why, how, when. It just that, things are different from then. 4 people went, but it felt only 2 people, and the other two is what I put it as "keh leh feh" haha. It has been a few months since we went. We stayed in the 5 star hotel - first time. Called the Avillion. Really, it's really beautiful, but only if different people went. Haha.

This was taken from the hotel room. Omg. Such rare case to see so much greens.

Chalet. Nice.

Beautiful, beach.

There's also pet farm. Guests are able to feed the pet on certain days from 10am til 11am.

Whether was really burning hot. Jacuzzi in the pool.

I am putting very limited words, for PD posts only so ... if you don't understand me, I can't help it. HAHA.

No comments: