Saturday, June 20, 2009

My tragedy - Sexual Harassment! OMFG

I wanna make this as clean as I can. I don't wanna swear. I don't wanna curse. But I'll try.

You know what dumbass? I don't care you are a sicko, you are a desperado, perverted ass, whichever it is, I don't care, it doesn't matter to me as long as you leave me alone and don't interfere in my life. I treat you as a guest, and I respect you as a guest and in turn, I expect the same from you, treat me as an employee of the hotel. I am not asking you to kowtow me. You asked the wrong person okay. I am not that kind you think I am. I didn't give you any bloody signage to say "come to me." I never did. I wasn't being overly friendly to you either. For Christ's sake, if you wanna sleep with some girls, go to the brothel, there are plenty of them, cheaper, and it comes in all sizes, shapes and colours. I got my own dignity, so offering me 500 bucks just to sleep with you for 15 minutes? Tsk tsk. My dignity cost much much more than that. You wouldn't be able to pay me even with your whole life's salary. I'm sure you don't want me cursing you of not being able to get married in your whole life and the generation ends in your hands. Hands off! You definitely get castrated later on. Who knows you will be burnt alive thereafter. So much for asking me to sleep with you. It's an ultimate insult to me, someone like me, OKAY! God Damn You! Yes YOU!

Do I have those words written or labelled on me "Hey Weirdos, welcome here". I am very sure I do not have that label on me, in whichever part of me that is. But why are weirdos just getting to me, being pretty much "attracted" to me in some way or another. Can somebody just explain to me why. I don't wanna be so "attractive" to weirdos, like seriously.

Can you just imagine that? Just me and him, in the room, and he asked me that question. I was so stoned, but of course I was still conscious to give him the answer right away "No, Sir, we don't provide such service" Is he just trying to be farney or something. I really could not believe my ears when I heard it. It's okay if you're balding and you smile sweetly at me. It's okay if you're old and useless and yet you ask for my number. But .. I certainly cannot accept a fat ass asking me to sleep with him. OMFG. He took it like as if easy come easy go. "Don't worry I will compensate you for that, I'll pay you 500 bucks let's just say 15 minutes" OMG!!!! It's a total insult to me OKAY! Do you know how expensive am I? VERY. Mofo to the max, bloody perverted fat idiotic moronic ASSHOLE!

2 comments:

felia said...

Did you report to the management? Any actions taken?

The Pondering Introvert said...

Did an incident report already