Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blood donation failed!

I used to be a blood donor. I first donated my precious blood when I was merely 18. That is the minimum age and I actually wanted to donate when I was 17 but I was underage and underweight then. Now that I am healthier, older, wisier and heavier, I thought that as long as my weight is more than 45, my hemoglobin is more than 12.5 ... it should be okay. I was wrong, very wrong. My blood pressure was way below par. Even though I have a family background of having low blood pressure, I never thought it will happen on me at age 24. Okay 25 this year. All along, I have always been told that my pressure is always slightly below average. Today, is really way below average, and it's not SLIGHT. I should have gone to run one round at the carpark before testing my pressure. The first time she tried to hear my heartbeat, it failed. Only the second time she succeeded but it was rather low. The number was only 84.

Many years ago, or perhaps a decade ago, Mutter took my blood pressure and guess what, I am not even sure if I am a human to begin with. She tried three times listening to my heartbeat using that doctor's thingy but all failed. Am I really a human like what it seems to be? I'm sure I have a heartbeat, am not an alien. Do vampires have heartbeat? Then maybe that's the reason. Have I entirely transform into a vampire? o.O I wonder.

So now .. I am effing dissatisfied that I could not donate my blood. Yes, VERY much. Probably you will just say .. it's just blood donation, take it easy, and that I can save up my blood instead. But .. I just can't disagree because I am so so not happy with this. The reason is just purely .. I can't donate blood. I can't see my blood come pumping out to the pint. I just can't take it. I think I am not a sadist don't worry. I might sound like a vampire here, feeling happy when I see my blood coming out and that it leaves me with satisfaction. I'm normal, am not a sicko. Worry not. Truth sucks man I tell you. The next round for blood donation, I am gonna run one round at the carpark, ignoring the existence of CCTV, drink one cup of Milo and drink one cup of Nescafe O to increase my blood pressure.

I am now a very unhappy person!

12 comments:

mark chan said...

hmmm now i know why you are so amazing hehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

and ... why is that? :o

mark chan said...

why is it so. your mind is inter connected with your blood.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Errrr..... oh-kay ....... *speechless*

kyels said...

I don't donate blood because I have trypanophobia.

=.=

I have been okay, how are you? Just overloaded with stress / work.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Trypanophobiab? Afraid of blood? Too jargon for me lolz

I'm good I guess haha .. aww stress of working life eh. Take it easy

y.u.w.e.n said...

HAHA. HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA..

I ain't a saddist too..but I just wanna laugh. Coz it's effing funny. HAHA

The Pondering Introvert said...

Dede: yor what happened to you. You're laughing coz of sadist or coz of .. er ... er ... yesterday? LOL =p SIAO.... hahaha

Alvin Iwan said...

i can understand how u feel.. now i know why people feel so dissapointed when the learned that they cant donate their blood..

cheer up ok? hugz!

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: hahhaa yea la potong stim you know, i was waiting for that day and it turned out that i could not donate in the end. Sehr schesse. I'm cool lolz

tIcKLeMe said...

i got damn a lot of fats to donate. does anyone want it? :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

only blood ...