Thursday, July 23, 2009

Transformers 2

Exactly one week ago, was the day that I went to watch Transformers 2 ... like finally since it has been released. Knowing that I am already a very sad person when it comes to movies, expect that. Maybe not all will agree on this, perhaps not everyone will say it's good, but I will say it's awesome. I enjoyed the whole movie. I enjoyed every minute of it and I did not even realize the time passed. That shows how much I got entertained. Maybe people can say I am lacking of good movies, but whichever it is, I came out from the cinema with a smiling face, minus the part that I gotta search for the exit to the car park haha. It was already almost 12. This is the only movie I was looking for :)

The last movie before Transformers was ... A night in Museum and before that was ... er .. Madagascar? Tell me about being sad.

I only go for certain movies, and Transformers is a must-watch for me. 1st part I watched ... not many, but .. considering it's me, it's considered a miracle. I watched 4 times in total. This time I think it's gonna be once only.

I don't watch all genres of movies. I mostly go for .. what I call as ... retarded movies. Haha. Well, movies that can make me laugh, as hard as I could, and it's a very good way to de-stress. To put it in simple terms, more like ... movies that can make you laugh without you understanding anything, without you using your brain to think what is happening, and what's going on, what is gonna be, I don't like that kinda movies, and I just don't like complicated movies. That is why Harry Potter, LOTR is not my kind of movie. Jackie Chan movies are the ones best suits me, coz his movies are simply retarded, in a good way of course. I don't have to understand and know, their actions is good enough to entertain me. haha.

6 comments:

mark chan said...

This i fully one the same wave length with you.
hehe
but some how i love horror movies.
Ghost. I just love the feeling...

The Pondering Introvert said...

ewwww .... horror movies is so not for me, later on i start to imagine things that can't possibly happen become possible ... and my imagination can go beyond logic lolz

kyliemc said...

lol..i watch lesser movies than u :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

I only watched 2 movies this year so far and you tell me you watch lesser than me??

Jason Lioh said...

Hehe. I watched 10 times! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

SIAO.