Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach Wear 1

Sometime this year, we did something different, an indoor shoot. It was in fact not long after I came back from Langkawi, so my tone was a bit ... out. Very unbalanced because from the front, I looked alright, not to say fair, but I was alright, but when I turn to the back, HA ... it looks as if I went for tanning for like 1 month. I call this the MJ tone, black or white, you choose.

The warming up session ...

As you can see, yes I am DEAD bored to be posting this ....

It's Sunday, have a GOOD SUNDAY people ... because you know what? I gotta work ... on A Sunday ... as well as on a public holiday which falls on the day after where everyone celebrates the Independence of this country ... a historical day, the day where our forefathers gained Independence 52 years ago from the English. AND ... people like me ... gotta work, without having the opportunity to even claim that public holiday and replace it next time, there's not even a choice for us, how sad can life be at times. What's Independence? Maybe .. I SHOULD celebrate too ... because I will be graduating from the place I dreaded 2 months back, and now ... I am going back to where I belong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the kain?

cantiklah.

The Pondering Introvert said...

from Langkawi ... everywhere is selling there :p