Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm smart enough

So .. you came with your guest, you asked me to print the bill, and I know what are you gonna do next after he leaves. Before that happens, I left the place for somewhere else. LOL.

Ah funny thing enough, it happened exactly like how I see it. He left, and you just left it there on the table, and ... expected me to check out? NO thanks. If it's something like just pressing a few buttons, and it ends there, I don't really mind, but ... nah, not for you at least.

You have not enough people, we ... are critical too. So, you want me to go and dig all the bills for you, do everything for you, just because the bills is down here. Ah sorry because I have my own stuff to do and I don't need to entertain you anyway. It's your guest not mine. Do you think I'll do it just because you brought him down here? I saw you coming from the right side and no folder in your hand, so it's definitely not a bump. Don't give me bullshit. I don't buy it.

Though you might be some you know someone with a position in somewhere so secluded, I still will not do as being told because ... I don't work for you, remember? Wait a minute, haha ... you have not told me. But again, even if you did, I will not do so, no matter what. You wanna take an easy way out heh. I remembered ... do you actually know how to print a bill? HA-HA. Only if you talked to me in a nice way, I don't mind going through all the trouble. Or else forget about it, I just do what I'm best at, ignore because in the end of the day, it's your people who are gonna do, not me. Why would I wanna get in trouble with the transaction people later on, right? You think I'm THAT stupid? NEVER. Listen, NEVER.

Remember, you dealt with someone who has been working there, for the last 2 years, not 2 days. Obviously, I know your behaviour, obviously, I know the culture, obviously I know the skill you possess. Just take your own shit alright, I'm not brainless, thanks a lot y0!

2 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

duno y i cant leave msg on ur chatbox. anyway.
oi..
wat interview??? lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

huh what interview o.O ahmoi u okay? lolz