Sunday, October 11, 2009

Two weeks

TWO weeks left before you bid goodbye

Usually, I feel kinda heavy-hearted but this time, I am just waiting for that moment to come, the day you leave is the time for us to celebrate.

Considering we gotta suffer more without sufficient manpower, I don't freaking care because even with you, there's no difference. Really, waiting for that day to come, to open champagne, to celebrate for the time you step out from the door, and not with you for sure. I actually feel excited, I feel the ultimate satisfaction considering the fact that I don't have to see you, that blardy face of yours anymore, is a very happy ending.

This is really a happy ending, for us. That's the reason for my deteriorating eyesight in the past, but from the day you leave, I strongly believe my eyesight will improve tremendously. Damn, I so can't wait for that day to come.

No comments: