Saturday, October 3, 2009

We will survive

Something to declare - depression.

We are now facing a trauma - financial constraints that eventually lead to depression. It's just a matter of time. A pay cut of more than a thousand bucks.

The last time I went out was on my birthday 25th Sept and .. it ended there until further notice. Right now, we are saving like something big is gonna happen tomorrow. Touch wood though haha. With that amount of salary, I am staying home, eating in hotel and etc. Probably, this is a good time to feel how others survive with that little amount. o.O but of course if given a choice, we do not want. But if we don't, we don't appreciate our normal salary haha.

The moment it was announced, you could feel the tense, the depression, the trauma, the tragedy in the people's eyes. Nothing like that happened before.

My shampoo, eyeliner, lotion, conditionar and now .. even shoes has already holes in it, everything has to be put on hold. I prefer not to go out at all too, because it means, I gotta spend money, which I don't want. We never expected it to be that bad.

We don't go out, but we have other ways to enjoy life okay. HAHAHA .... =p it's okay, I could survive with 500 bucks per month, so what makes it I can't do that this month, right? right? XD hehe ... ganbateh, zuzu zutai, we can definitely survive :D

2 comments:

DC said...

michy michy :D
Windwalker here :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

omggggg hieeeeee long time no see dei :D how r ya