Friday, December 11, 2009

All I want for Christmas is ...

Every year, we have exchange gifts during Christmas, whether you like it, or you don't. This year will be no exceptions, that the tradition continues. I began to feel bored about this, like, going out to hunt for gifts for these people, and the best thing of all is that, for some people, and for some reason, you wouldn't feel like buying for them. Just for the sake of following the tradition, you end up buying for them, but .. not from the heart. That is why I don't exactly like this idea of gift exchange when it comes to work that is. You will know who are you buying for, but you do not know who is buying for you.

Anyways, 2 years ago, I do not know who is my Angel but I am Bro's Angel, but I remembered clearly about last year's. We have this request to be hanged on the tree for your angel to read, hoping that your angel will grant your wish. It is not necessary, it is not a must for the Angel to buy, and if the Angel wishes to grant then cool, or else too bad.

I am not complaining I am an Angel to whom. But, it's so fed up, I am just doing it for the sake of doing it. It's not anymore something I enjoy. If it is from friends outside, I don't mind at all. But, when it comes to colleagues, whom I can assure you, there is definitely somebody you are not really fond of, right. If in the end, you are just so fated to be that person's Angel, then .. ah. haha.

Anyways, last year, I got what I wanted. It was from no other but Dong Dong. I asked for the sake of asking too, because I do not know what I really want anyway. Perfume, Thai CD, Watch, or just anything there were a few tho. However this year is gonna be different. I have no idea what I want so I came to this conclusion.

I just have one little wish. Since so many has been asking me this very funny question, I shall put it in my wish - a hawt guy. I am not asking for much, just ONE wish - hawt like Nichkhun. Haha.

All I want for Christmas is ... a hawt guy. HAHA.

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

muahahhaha.....you already have one.. ;) update me, ya?

The Pondering Introvert said...

heh .. bo la .. who said i have .. i told u not to watch so much drama, see now imagining things edi, u cham la :S

y.u.w.e.n said...

and wish for me mine toooooo..for him to come back soonest =) gahhhhh, miss him!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha ... ok ok wish wish LOL. Pray hard okay, never give up :P