Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day & Resignation Letter

It's Boxing Day. This is something very the menyedihkan, because it means nothing here. It means just like any other days, nothing to shout about, nothing special, because it's practically nothing. Sigh.

So ... yesterday I was going through some stuff, that it reminded me of my 2nd hotel I did my internship at. It was no other than the hotel next to The Mall, and it's called The Legend. It used to be really grand before, like way before all the international hotels came.

Then, hotel line love the word resign. The employees turn-over was rather high. I was there for 5 freaking months only, and the amount of employees resigned was so so high. I could not count. Even those who joined the same time as me, ended up leaving earlier than me.

I was training at the admin side of F&B, so I got to see some resignation letters. Until today, I am very much amused. That is the best resignation I have ever seen in my life and I don't think I will have the chance to see a resignation better than that anymore, ever. It's simple yet intriguing. Please read the following




Dear Boss

I want to resign


Thank You


OMG! I don't think I am able to do that, I have got no courage. Haha. Damn, marvelous.


Happy Boxing Day people

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

the perfect resignation letter that i've always wanted to give to my previous company but never had the courage to.

"Dear Boss.

I QUIT (in super large fonts).

kthxbye!

Yours truly,
Rebecca.

snail said...

LOL.....

so simple and short :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

SP: Yea I never had the courage too, tho I did not resign before hahaha. But I will resign someday, and right til then, I dont think I will do that. Haha, I got no guts, no courage. I kiasi. haha.

Snail: Yes it is

Alienstargurlz said...

best resign letter.
later cindy kong hang u =P