Thursday, December 10, 2009

Inefficiency

Few days back, I went to McD for supper, but for that time, people will think that we went drinking instead because it was from 1 plus to 3am. Haha.

Anyways, we went there, no queue no nothing, voila, cool, we ordered very simple things, like anyone of us could do it without a mistake. It was just 2 sunday cons, 1 large fries, 1 medium coke, and that was it. You know what he gave us? All were correct except for the fries, he gave us medium but CHARGED as large. They wanna cheat us.

So, being unsatisfied, I told the fella, and he gave me the large fries without even questioning. haha. So conclusion of the story, just wish that they make a mistake, and if you change it, and if you're lucky, you get something free. But even if you don't get, I believe, when you start making noise it will eventually be free. They did not take my medium fries back. Haha.

I know la .. I am the owner, but don't treat me any differently kay. Or else I do pay cut. :D

Anyways, fast food restaurants here are so inefficient, and well, to be honest, it isn't only fast food, but many restaurants I have encountered before that ... well, they, are just inefficient. Usually, it's the service crew, not the kitchen. Sigh, sad case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I about the brief should have more info then it has.