Monday, January 18, 2010

Davina's farewell party

Last year, all year round, was filled with farewells. This year, might not be as many because ... we do not have people left working haha, we call it as, critical manning now. One after another, is leaving. Who will be next. When will be next, that is an unanswered question. It's just a matter of time before everyone leaves, considering, oh-you-know-it. It was DW's farewell party there.

This was the place we went, just a bar, a pool area, and it's of course nothing like a club. It was apparently, the launch that day we went. This place actually belongs to our colleague's friend, or something, I just followed, show face haha

The girls, well, consider the one at the end as one too haha ... so here goes, Natsuki, c'est moi, Davina, Primus and ... Razman haha

Looks so comfy huh, like at home haha. Ishak, Razman, Allie, Claudia, Davina, and me

This .. is ... truly girls LOL

Haha kiasu, took the whole road.

And so, it ended. Good Night, time to go home and sleep. I left there, without feeling anything. Super sober, super conscious. Before I went, Fufu told me there are a lot of hawt guys, and it's United Nations haha. I went there, with a little expectations, because coming from him. When I actually stepped foot there, I thought I was in the wrong place, because the ones I saw were some old men, so unhawt, so uncool, some ah peks, and that was ... all? That is uber disappointing, none of them are hawt. Maybe that's the reason I feel so lazy to do anything, I was sitting there the whole night, without moving an inch, well, maybe an inch is the most I moved, haha. :P

No comments: