Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010

So now everyone's back to work ... in a whole brand new spanking year. Hopefully, things turn out better for those whose year did not turn out that well.

I guess New Year's Eve was for people to really enjoy, go out all the way, party, have fun, with full of energy, with friends, family, a never-ending fun. Countdown.

My New Year's Eve was great. I was working 12 hours, being so stressed-up and I meant SO so stressed, that I was so exhausted in the end of the day. Both of us ended up in Sakae Sushi, our usual place and left at 9 plus, bought 2 cans of beer each, find a nice place to sit, which was on the grass in KLCC park, and started drinking, while watching the colourful magical fountain, haha. Feels so like Disneyland out of a sudden. It was such a shame that even after working there for more than 2 years, we have not done so. Haha. It's never too late.

We see .. those passer-by ... who has endless energy to laugh out, to have a good time, I felt I have used up all my energy ... at work. Haha. We thought of waiting for the fireworks, but I couldn't hold it anymore, I need to sleep so so badly. There goes my New Year celebration. Haha. Better than having the 3rd year working night shift on a New Year's Eve.

So, there goes also ... people, doing and making their resolutions. Let's name the common one. Lose weight, sleep more, pick up a new hobby, go to the gym, spend more time at home, earn more money and etc .. but all these will eventually fade before June.

Mine I should say .. I SHOULD make a resolution of drinking lesser. Haha. But I know, it should not be a resolution at all, because I take it as ... when it happens, it happens, just exactly like how 2009 was. I indeed drank much much lesser in 2009 and it wasn't my resolution, it just happens. That is the reason why my tolerance of alcohol dropped. Haha.

Plus plus .. we ended the year with just beers, and not liquors. Isn't it better? :D

Thank You for the year, 2009!