Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

It's already the 3rd da of 2010, only am I wishing everyone here, be East or West, North or South, a very Happy New Year. May this year be better in all aspects, be it, health, wealth, career, family and etc. And us, humans, live together harmoniously.

January
I dyed my hair to violet. Bro came home. Happy CNY.

February
Au revoir, bruder, he left. Also, the trip to Langkawi was awesome, it was just us, beach, alcohol. The same time, some perverted scum messaged me desperately, not knowing what he wants, we told him to stop messaging him. He got pissed, I didn't care, and was indeed happy he told me he's gonna stop messaging me forever. I was indeeed happy, without him. Few days later, he came begging back, weirdo.

March
Female Pig FFK-ed us. Promised to come for supper, but didn't turn up, and when we call, he didn't answer. We met Pat. Getting pissed with Mr Pervert again. Nothing new. HG suddenly messaged me to say how much she misses me, after 6 long years, because we do not have any contact details of each other. That pervert continued being oh-so-irritating.

April
2 people got together officially, after all the dramas. It was all silent and awkward from then. Mrs Thief broke into my locker and stole my CK Into You perfume, together with my hair moisturizer and hair serum. You fella gonna get it back, 10 million times worse. Mr Pervert continued his bullshit

May
Ex-bf and I played the whole world, and people actually bought my story, without me even trying to convince them is real. They just believed blindly. Haha. That is how I got the title ex-bf for him. I met Mr Random in The Curve that I thought looks like Kelvin. 4 years of burning dramatic and tiring friendship finally ended, that I thought should not begin in the first place. Female Pig, again, is such a pain in the ass.

June
Mr Random went missing forever. One farney weirdo asked if I provide extra service, damn, it's sexual harassment. My oh so infamous case. haha.

July
Only waiting for him to leave. Please do. Mr Ban has been so friendly for so long, but only this month I noticed him haha. Dede's birthday, that we celebrated in Cave with Kitt, and she al€so got herself a new tattoo.

August
Coco Banana, when I saw Mr Random there, that I thought he looks so terrible. We ignored each other, my hobby haha. First time, I encountered a superbly weirdo. First time, went to Zouk but they didnt allow me to enter due to the high rise in H1N1 then, and I cheated to enter haha

September
Both of them are fated to be siblings in the first place and damn, they are awesome. They love to betray. Thanks yo. My birthday and we celebrated in Quattro after how many months. Again messaging, what he wants

October
Haroko asked very funnny question, that I still think it's funny hehehe. Mr Pervert resigned for few months now but still as determined as ever. Lalang went missing again

November
He is so optimistic, still messaging me and has a very thicked skinned. That useless one finally resigned after 7 long months we have not been talking, haha. DW's last day, we went for the launch of Bravo haha. Ban last day, damn, it's saddening. Hope to meet him again one day and he still recognizes me. Syifa's one year death anniversary. One shallow fella ... proved himself right.

December
Christmas only spent with Potato and Ah Boi, and the initial one was cancelled. Went drinking again, again and again.

That is Year 2009 for me, everything was kewl haha, particularly the end of the year. Happy New YEar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Pondering Introvert said...

huh? who are you