Thursday, March 4, 2010

Childhood Pictures 1

I took some pics of my childhood ... and here it goes haha. Sometimes, seeing pictures like this can really put a smile on someone's face. Just by seeing can make my day, well, the power of memories. Miss those times, where there is nothing called stress, nothing called worry, nothing called trouble. It was all merely sleeping, playing and eating.

I tell you, I was damn fat lor, cause.... because ... I was eating too much dessert I think haha. No, I think it was because the two beside me was thin, not that I was fat, right? right? haha

Afterall, I was not THAT fat okay, it was just my face was ROUND, but but ... this was older ... haha

haha see I was not fat already when I entered kindergarden XD and this is labelled as gila babi happy sial =.= lolz

No comments: