Sunday, March 14, 2010

My lappie's sound system gone bonkers

Few days back I was trying my mic. Haha. No, I did not sing. No, I did not talk. I did not do any of those. In fact, I on my MP3 and put it near to the mic. After a few attempts, and a few more, it is not working and it is not only the mic is not working, the speaker shut off as well, as in the whole sound system. I could not hear anything anymore from this baby, I could not listen to music, I could not watch my dramas, I could not even hear the sound of MSN. Nothing like that anymore and I feel so uneasy.

I got help from my beloved Father, called Dora. So, we met up in Starbucks. It's actually the day we celebrated Zoe and Hello Kylie's belated birthday meal. Hello Kylie has too many birthdays that I think up til now, she is already 28. Right, so he switched the laptop on. Guess what? The moment he switched it on, it was all working very well and he does not have to do anything. o.O Wei, it's really not my fault, I did not con him, and I did not intend to con him. Really, please believe me. Like I have nothing better to do than conning him.

I think my laptop must be female. All along I thought was male. Or perhaps, my laptop likes the same gender, it's not surprising. Haha. Damn you laptop, I know you love attention, but do you have to treat me like that. Damn you.

No comments: