Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Footwears

Hehe. I got new pairs of footwear now.

From Vincci. A bit troublesome at the back as it's a zip there. If you do not mind the zip, then it's all good and it's comfy. The first Vincci footwear that I have no complaints on. Usually, I have countless complaints after purchasing it as it's different once I buy it home because after wearing my working shoes for 2.5 years now, my toes are officially retarded.

This is the mani and pedi that I did in Ikarno. Colour topped up. It's really dark green. Next time, I will do it blue. Haha. Oh and the footwear bought it from Metrojaya, 1U and it's called NYC. Similar but with heels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Wen Pink said...

eh nice pair of shoes!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Anonym: o.O oh .. ur welcome haha

Wen: haha thanks :P

tIcKLeMe said...

omg!! it's soo sexy!! :"O