Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Farewell 1

I still remembered, on February 27th I was working 5pm - 1am, the last working day.

If you have been wondering what have I been busy for this past month, it is that I am busy getting my life back that I have lost to the hotel I was working for, for the past 2.5 years. I have been recharging myself, relaxing, getting my life back on track, instead of just one word all the time - exhausted.

And yes, I have resigned from there. Reason is only for me to know. It IS a good hotel to work for really. It is a good foundation to build. I have learned so much things there. I went in when I was 22, a fresh grad, know nuts about reality. When I walked into this company on my first day, my face was plain, without any make up. Not that I did not want to, but I am clueless about grooming. I was bad in grooming. By the time I walked out from there, I at least know how to do a full make up set. Not professional, not excellent, but ... can make it lah. I learned so much things I did not imagine I could.

Of course there are certain things that made you unhappy then, you decide to move on. I was not unhappy because of my colleagues. I was really happy working with them, except those few bad apples of course. It will not affect me that much but to think about it, the effort you put in, I think we deserve something better. For so much time and effort, you get peanuts, is really not worth fighting for a company. It is somewhere I have come to love over these short period of time. It might not be short, it might not be long. But, it is long enough to see things clearly in a hotel industry. I shall continue this aspect in the next few entries hehe.

My AFOM. The one that we refer to if any problems arise or when we face any challenges. She is our protector! haha. Well, she is like the only one we can depend on.

Ah my twin with a different surname. Well, both are my twins haha. I don't know how to put it. Dede, is actually not my twin, people treat us like we are ONE body, ONE soul. So yea haha. She resigns the same day as I do. So, we are practically ONE body. In the middle is Michelle from Kiosk haha. By now, she must be having fun with her Latin. haha.

Deng deng deng ... our farewell cake. More like the first farewell cake. Thank you for those who organized this. The main person who arrange is of course Kak Ina from Room Service. She is like the only Room Service person I am close to.

"XXXX, what happened to you? I know la this is your last day but you don't treat me like that. See, your guest called to complain already saying why are you not giving corporate rate and he's a return guest"

"No he's not, I asked if it's his first time, he said yes then I offered lah our Delight rate. PLUS, they have 3 occupants inside, deng"

I wanted to laugh there and then. I knew it was a prank. It's the sixth sense baby. But, nvm, we shall all act together gether alright haha

This is Kak Ina. Kamsa Hamida. I have handled my vampire title to her. Beware of her, she is the next in line to suck your blood. Since I have left, she is the first one. haha.

Hebat-nya. Calling for cab also can take pic, this panjang. =.= haha. Well, didn't get a chance to really work with her. I think she was there for like 2 weeks only then it's time for me to leave but anyhows, 2 weeks is enough to know and disturb her in future :D