Sunday, March 7, 2010

Overall CNY for 2010

It has been a week since CNY has officially ended. Celebration this year is equivalent to zero. The only thing I went for is the reunion dinner on the eve. Even that alone was a huge disappointment. Well, it's not like we can expect much for that pathetic place. However, we also cannot expect such low classified uberly terrible service. Haha. If they cannot deliver it, then don't take so many customers. If order has not been taken beforehand, special requests has not been made, then it's totally understood. But, what if it has been done weeks before. That is totally unreasonable, totally unacceptable which they can jump down to the Klang River and drink it and die there. I guess, if it's not because it's convenient, then this restaurant will not be chosen at all cost. I find it quite amusing though that people from PJ, from Bangsar, from other parts of KL actually know this ridiculous place for their dim sum. They are so-called well-known LOL. With this kind of quality, well-known I do not know, but I for sure know it's sucky. It's expensive, it's not tasty, it's yucky, it's sucky, and it's whatever. I did not like go there for one year or two years to experience, but I have gone there as long as I can remember. Tell me what's so nice about it. I do not understand until today. Food that night was horrible. Though I really lost all my energy at work before that, but ... I don't think I lost my taste bud. I was as weak as a dead rat, I was as pale as a vampire, my strength was as low as a flat battery.

Guess what? I have not seen any lion dance, even the one organized by the hotel! Why? Because coincidently I was off that day, that's the saddest ever part. The best thing I was really looking forward was the lion dance each year. I can sacrifice my beauty sleep and wake up at 6am to watch. That was once upon a time story though. At least, I watched it last year. This year, tadak, elek. I only remembered I was working all day long all night long.

No yee sang, no lion dance, requested shift got rejected. WoW. Even the yee sang I ate was from the packet, and I was practically yee sang-ing without the fish at the cafe, alone. Oh la la. Luckiy, and Thank God, I went with Dede and gang to Lemon Garden for a pre-CNY dinner, even though it's a self-made one ... from the buffet counter lolz but it's better than nothing, what else can I ask for.

Tiger year. Please be careful. Please be aware. For rats, please take good care of your health. haha. That's what I read :P I do not know how true hehe.

No comments: