Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Skin Products >30 bucks = make over voucher at 10 bucks

The date is so near now. So so near that it's so scary. For other people, it might be their best days of their lives. For me, is the total opposite because I don't like doing all these things. But ... sigh. Pedicure, manicure is fine. A visit to Vincent for a hairdo is awesome. But, not a ... make over. o.O Even a photoshoot I can totally accept it, but ...... makeover, omg! It's scary okay, scary dot com.

I mean it's not scary freaky like gonna get kidnapped. But, scary and scary. Haha. I don't even know what am I typing.

These were the products which is now standing on the table from Guardian. You know what? If you buy any skin products worth of 30 bucks in a single receipt, becareful, because they will start to psycho you, or your mom in my case. If you like it, it's fine. I am only interested in the goodie bag, and not the make over.

The date is 3th to 4th of April, and it's getting depressing because ... the dates are so near now. Omg!
"Do you want to purchase this voucher, whereby if you purchase skin products for more than 30 ringgit, you can get this at 10 ringgit"
"You get the goodie bag as well, and the goodie bag alone is more than 10 ringgit already"
"It's really worth it, because goodie bag alone is more than the value of this voucher."
"And there is a free photo for you, they will take a nice photo"

TALK LAR some more. Happy lar you. Babi. If it was me you are talking with, no matter how much you talk, I will not be cheated by you, lor. But, sigh. Plus, do you have to repeat yourself so many times, afraid that I am deaf? Real non-halal.

6 comments:

snail said...

i just noticed, all whitening range products =.= .

The Pondering Introvert said...

i'm turning black, i gotta do something >.< and it's not so much of whitening, more like protecting because if UV strikes at you, you age faster

kyliemc said...

hahhaa.......hey hey..makeover is fun!! you can learn how to make up too

The Pondering Introvert said...

not fun! I dont like! I only want goodie bag =.=

tIcKLeMe said...

cannot wait to see the photos!! HAHA!

The Pondering Introvert said...

=.= sp jangan jahat sgt