Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A changed path

Last week, I met a guy whom is wow .. impressive. He's quite a public figure. I saw his face in The Edge on that same day.

He asked if this is my first job, obviously not. How can it be my first job at this age. Haha, nevermind, I don't blame him. Age is something we cannot guess just by looking at that person. I totally understood. He then came to know what my first job was and he went like .. "WHY?"

Honestly speaking, I don't know. "Don't misunderstand, I am not discouraging you but from a hotel to here, is really a massive change. Being here, you can't really develop your full potential. I know how a hotel is, I was managing a couple of hotels in Asia. It will be a waste you know."

Well, let's now see how it goes. I was looking for a change. But, is this the change I have been looking for? I do not know yet. However different it is, this is something really very new to me. Let's take this as a challenge to a whole new beginning, to a whole new life phrase that I have never thought of going, a path that I have never ever thought of before.

5 comments:

plue said...

hwaiting ok! hwaiting! big change or not, you never if it's good if u dun try! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ye! Gamsa hamida!! Ah I love my Korean family! Only my korean family support me XD

plue said...

LOL. hiya, ppl support u de la, korean or not, just tat u dunno ma i think XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

everyone gimme that shock look and ask WHYYYY ... =.= potong stim only hehe

plue said...

aiya, nvm, ur korean family give u stim k? XD