Monday, June 14, 2010

Goodbye in 2 weeks

I don't feel happy of what I'm doing now. In a matter of fact, truth to be told, I feel suffocated, and that each passing moment, I am looking for the time I can say, goodbye.

Today is the history. I had experience of handing in letter just 4 months back. Now, I am doing yet again. Usually, I will withstand whatever obstacles are there, no matter how difficult and how much I gotta put on. This time, it's gonna be so different. In comparison with the past that I had gone through before, this is really nothing. Maybe, this is based on my own principles that I cannot accept how someone talks. I know by nature he's just being like that, but well, it's just me, I know I cannot accept people talking in such a way. I might as well leave now, and save people's time.

It's good for both worlds. Instead of getting myself so depressed over my job, I need to end this to regain my composure and my happiness. From the bottom of my heart, I am not happy of what I am doing, and where am I now. I need to end that as soon as possible. Anyone that I met, told me to leave. Since there are so many people against of what am I doing now, wasting my potential, I shall listen to them for once, and leave. I don't usually listen to people or take people's advise, because I am really that stubborn by nature. I will always do against people's will, and I just don't know why. Does it give me some sense of proof? Satisfaction? I don't know. I suffered at my previous job, but I was happy. In the initial stages, it was such a torment but in the end of the day, the people made me stay on. This time, I am not saying the people aren't good. But, they are not solid enough, not good enough reason for me to stay.

In two weeks time, I will leave for good. I am honestly looking for that day. I can see there are some forms of politics that should not even be happening. I sense, it's just either A or B dies, and the whole place will go haywire. It's all about power and authority. Obviously, it isn't as bad.

Let's countdown. I'm leaving soon. Let's just hope that nothing happens within these 2 weeks and so, I may leave in peace, without anymore bitterness or hated I used to have. I hope those feelings fade away.

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

whateva~

plue said...

ROFL she spam u in chinese? XD

anyways, good luck in ur next job k? jiayou! aja aja hwaiting! me and ahjung will be praying for u!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah dong saeng! ye, they jingja pabo ... wanna spam also spam my blog, go la spam other blogs, which have way much more traffic right =.= kns.
Ye, gamsa hamidaaaa :D :D hahaha :P u too! Aja aja in looking for a job