Monday, June 28, 2010

The Path

Ahh ... after browsing away in FB, I found a shocking news, that an ex-classmate is now a mother of TWO. o.O OMO. Ever since she got back in 2006, she got married and gave birth to two kids. Time flies, from a single student, to a mother of two. Surprise surprise. Well, to tell you the truth, it isn't only her, but many others who walked the same path as her, settle down. Need not say those from high school, many of them are already married, and it's not only this year, but it started off many years back, and more and more are getting married. Even if they are not married, they are already in those stable relationships, except the guys. haha. College, Thank God, many are not married yet, but then again, many are not even here to begin with. Ex-colleagues, well, I can only say only minorities are unattached. When I was still there, I was one of the three who are unattached. Others are all attached. Haha. Perhaps, I should compare with those my age. Those my age, many had settled down. HOHO. Bingo! Can I be a monk instead? I don't even feel like going to that path that everyone is going to.

Honestly, many girls that I know do NOT believe in marriage anymore. Why go through the hassle of getting married? And, every year, you gotta give out even more money :P When you're not married, you don't have to, and you can save more :P Even those who are unattached and my age, is already looking for er, a husband material? LOL. But, maybe, I'm still living like I did when I was 21. haha. Nothing change. Many are afraid, many are paranoid, and just a handful still believe, while me, I am just happy the way things are at the moment, I don't plan to go down the path people expect me to, at least not at this very moment. Best part is, the ones close to me are unattached. HAHAHA ... :P

No comments: