Monday, July 12, 2010

That instincts

Do you believe in your own senses? Perhaps, I should rather put it as instincts? Sometimes, people make decision, or many times, people make decisions based on their own gut feelings, in another word, instincts. Question is, how much do you trust yourself, how much can you trust that inexplainable feelings within. Many people I know, somehow, had that instincts pave them to the correct path, that their decisions were based solely on that feelings beneath that human physical.

I know, I trust that instincts a lot. I am curious, on how real can that be, how can it work on us humans, because afterall, that's just feelings, it's on how we feel one minute and might not be the same the next. I used to doubt a lot because I could not get a solid explanation, even until now. At times, I do things opposite of how I feel, and regret later.

As I grew older, my instincts is getting more and more accurate. Long ago, I don't believe it and as times passed, whatever I decided upon from instincsts, it happen just on the dot. How can I not believe it? Also, when it comes to meeting people, you don't know the person, at times like this, you can't help it but to trust only your instincts. Guess what? Everything that I have felt for the last couple of years was right.

5 years ago, when I met this guy for the first time face-to-face, I felt terrible, he had this bad vibes around him. I really didnt't feel good. It's instincts. He didn't do anything bad. In fact, he was okay with me online before that. It was a gathering btw. I had this very strong feeling I cannot trust him in whatever he does, I cannot believe him in whatever he says, and he's not as simple as he looks. Those surrounding told me I have been thinking too much and that it's just my prejudice because he isn't like that. No matter how they protected him, my feelings didn't change, it was still that bad, so bad until I do not wanna be in the same place as he did. True enough, all along he proved that he is shallow, he has big attitude problem, and he has some money issues which am not gonna elaborate.

The judgements based on my instincts were so God darn right. I don't know how it happened. Last Sunday, I felt so uncomfortable the whole day. I do not know what reason was that and it feels like something is gonna happen. It was a really strong feeling. I felt so uneasy and don't know what will happen. Guess what? My laptop crashed and died. Sometimes, and more precisely, these few years, it freaks me out each time my feelings tell me the right thing.

However I felt towards some people after just meeting them, all along, it has been correct and nothing went the opposite of how I felt. Each time I felt the right thing and how I felt about them at that point of time, they turned out just exactly how I felt, it gives me a sense of satisfaction because they love proving me right that they are those kinda people I thought. But, in the other hand, it really freaks me out, big time. How can feelings be so real, so real that at times, it's so hard to believe.