Friday, August 27, 2010

Blacklisting Kenny Roasters

I really don't understand why am I experiencing so many restaurants I gotta blacklist, especially in recent years. I realize as I grew up, grew older, I have more shitty experiences than I had when I was 21 and below. Is it because I reached that age, or it is because before that, it was my dad who blacklisted them, and when I'm out of my own, I need to make my own judgement? I really can't find a reason.

Just last week, I was out with Omma. I was really hungry so I went to eat by myself first before she came to join me later after shopping. I entered this place called Kenny Roasters in Kota Damansara's Giant.

I entered. Nobody bothered to attend to me. I waited. Then, this lady came. I said 3 person. She looked at me one kind. I hated that stupid retarded look on her face. Hence, I just gave her that stare I have always been good at (I'm born with it), and walked in without saying a word. I sat wherever I want to, because, do I care? No, I don't. I sat, and waited again for them to take the order. This another idiot came to take order. Well, one word to describe - idiot or stupid, however you wanna label her. As I was waiting, I was merely observing them, one by one, one after another. AND, I really don't like the idea of that moron scanning me at the door step earlier. I know I really gave them the WTF look and I don't intend to hide that facial expression I have that I really hated them. If I even realize it myself, that is serious. I know I should have just walked off, but I really wanna eat Kenny Rogers and there is nothing left there that I can eat.

Sometimes, I wonder, is my expectations on these people too high? They are restaurants, and don't try to give stupid excuses to me because I will not buy it. I have worked in a restaurant before, I was from a hotel school, so you can never ever lie to me that it's the way it is. That is absurd and totally ridiculous. Perhaps, I can tell why every single one of you are working in a fast food chain, and not some fine dining high class restaurant. I know. I know the reason. From the first glance at them, I can tell. They are just useless, and a complete disaster to be even existing on this Earth.

It's also principles. I hate and I must say I really despise people scanning. When I was sitting there, I saw with my own eyes, these people had been looking one with bloody kind of face, and I cannot accept how they are doing it. I DON'T LIKE it. If it's not because I was in a rush that day, I will take down all the names and lodge a complaint to the company itself. I'm sure, something will be done. I'm sure. Recently, I just lodged a complaint to an entertainment company, with names and evidence. What makes you think I can't do it this time. Don't trigger in this kind of way. I'm trained, very well trained.

Furthermore, I really think each and everyone of them there have some bloody face problem. Born with it or not, I don't care. But, the moment you look at them, you will not like them. Yeah, we should not be judging people like that. Sorry, am not a Saint, am not Hallejujah. I don't do charity. I don't forgive people and definitely will not forget. Moreover, I am a customer, but they were the ones judging me FIRST! Dang! Idiots.

From that day onwards, KENNY ROGERS or ROASTERS is blacklisted and we shall see for other branches. Definitely, the outlet in Kota Damansara's Giant outlet will be gone SOON can declare bankruptcy!@!

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

nothing beats pizza hut. they have the worst service ever in the history of f&b.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL hahaha