Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[Official Ost] Mary Stayed Out All Night Drama



Ahhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nampyeon!! OMO!! I just can't wait for 8th Nov to come when it will officially release. OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!! MY most anticipated drama of the year since You're Beautiful. I was actually anticipating Kimi Wa Petto initially but it has been postponed til the 1st quarter of the year in 2011. So, til then let's be patient. At the moment, I have a very good feeling this is gonna be a good drama, with Nampyeon there, it won't turn out bad. I really believe. But, to tell you the truth, he's just so beautiful, so beautiful that he outshone MGY as a girl. He's beautiful yet namja enough haha. OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!! Yet again, just with this short trailer, it never failed to melt my heart. AHHHHHH!!! So irresistible yobo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Große, fand ich, was ich habe gesucht

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.