Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hanguk Trip: Korea Part 5

Welcome to Soraksan National Park. Those who are not used to wearing high heels, please do not wear it here, as you need to walk a lot, not on flat routes, but on rough path, for, you need to climb up hill unless you decide to stay at the bottom, whereby you can't enjoy the scenery at the top. Next question will be, why are you even there if you don't intend to go to the top, or at least the middle? I found my relative here - a bear!!! OMO!! Om! I saw Om! We are one family! hehe

In order for you to start climbing, you first need to take the cable car. As you go along, the river and the scenery is really nice.

Unless you are used to it, do not go up til the top. It's very very steep. These people who go up, they need to come down with their ass sitting on the rock, slowly, and slowly ... to come down. They can't even walk down. It's so steep and there's nothing you can hold on to. Once you fall, good luck. Look at the pic, even with going up, just see their posture.

Oh ... maybe because of this I became a Goddess - a Goddess is someone who can withstand not eating and sleeping HAHAHA. That's my perfect definition :P

It might be glaring until my eyes could not open. Not that even in normal sunlight I can open my eyes as big as I wish to. I just have small eyes, don't blame me. But, the weather was actually quite cold. What I really miss during cold weather is .... to have ICE-CREAM! My gawd!! That feeling is awesome! It makes you shiver down your spine haha. According to them, this place where people pray, is quite accurate. Well, I don't know, not that I'm a great follower of any religion. It's just recently I found my true religion - in JYJ. Those who are not familiar, do not ask me what is that. It's a religion that's all I can tell haha.

10 comments:

plue said...

lol siao wan wear heels to do tourist stuff XD

i rather wear slippers or shoes lor XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

Dong Saeng: ai some people ... bimbo-ish til that extent, if ppl that r really used to it, good for them lah .. but u can tell some ppl r really not yet they wanna wear, wanna be a heroin, but to me, BIMBO!

plue said...

LOL bimbotic ppl... go travel den be comfy lah, unless you can't wear flats/ shoes for health reasons, and high heels is the only thing u can wear, then i got nothing to say :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha if there is such a thing. That's why they are bimbos .. and smartass .. i think they did not eat smarties before :P

plue said...

rofl eat smarties to be smart... then what not to eat so we won't be bimbos? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

It's coz they didn't eat bamboo that's why became bimbo ... see the bear family all smart haha :P

plue said...

wtf like tat also can.

unniom, wae u sho daebak wan?

Bear said...

hahaha can!! wae an dwe?

Anio, cho daebak ani. Only u daebak hehe XD

plue said...

anio, i m not daebak lor :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyer dont be humble, i know can edi XD hehe