Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodbye KL, Hello Turkey

I'm officially Hallelujah already! Ho Ho Ho!!!

Today is the last working day for me, Friday. It has been years the last time I can be as free as a bird during Chinese New Year. Last year, was the year I got really mad for having such horrendous schedule arranged for me. It's the worst ever kind of working schedule you can ever think of during a festive season.

I remembered how bitter and how unworthy I felt. It's Chinese New Year. Yeah, it's nothing big for me, am from KL, so what's the big fuss one may think. I don't have a hometown to go back to does not mean you can take things for granted. It's about gathering, reunions, the feeling of having celebrating Chinese New Year.

This year will be a whole different new spanking year. Today, I will be flying off to Turkey and I will see you all when I see you. Haha. Thank You KL for being so kind. You made me feel so at home for the past 4 years here. ;) Au revoir. Kebab, here I come.

No comments: