Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hanguk Trip: Korea Trip Part 7

It's the last day in Korea, the last ever day visiting places, last day shopping, having a meal, seeing people, feeling the weather, everything ended that day. April 13th, 2010. And that, I have decided to return anyhow, no matter what though it takes a lot of my savings, though it takes a lot of time saving for that, I know I need to do that to compensate my beautiful pictures that went missing. At least once more. I, for sure, will be right back. We shall bid goodbye, after this.

Ya! Chingu! Mo hae?! Don't you think this dude is soooo cuteeeeee!!! OMO!!!

We stopped by at National Folk Museum. This is where they show how olden people live and survive, from summer til winter, what do they eat, the costumes they wear, what they work as, the noble class, the medium class and the lower class, how language and characters had changed right til the present time. It's basically the whole history of Korea.

This is Gyeongbokgung Palace. It's all very historical place. Well, I was illiterate there, so well haha. Not like I understood what has been said either - it was conducted in Chinese - a language I have failed terribly in. I think I can read more Korean than Chinese. HAHA. Wth. An honest confession.

While all were busy listening to the tourist guide, I was busy taking pictures of the surroundings. Coincidentally, I did not know how it happened but I saw this when browsing through my never-ending pictures. Hi. Anyeong Haseyo, namja! Bangap sumnida!

The weather on our last day was cold, the wind was strong, it gave the chill in your spine. It was already spring approaching summer then, and still, the weather was still so cold. Look at my surrounding, all of them were very well wrapped up.

No comments: