Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 days to Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming. It's just 3 days and at this time, most people with partners would have cracked their heads about what shall they buy for their bf/gf. There comes the business people too where this time is a very good time to boast their business. Hotels, restaurants, retails.

It was a day with the initial purpose of exchanging candies and gifts among intimate companions, and express the love. As time goes by, all these festivals has been so commercialized that people see this as a business opportunity. Price hike in a lot of things, particularly flowers, chocolates. They have nice packages as gifts selling out there as well.

But, I don't understand this, flowers eventually die, why do girls still want flowers? Is it that nice and pleasant to look at? Each time I look at roses, the only thing that comes to my mind is a warm drawn bath with aromatherapy oil plus a relaxing soothing music. haha. It's not that I personally received any flowers before. Thus, maybe I don't understand it. STILL, naturally I am not a flower person at all. Therefore, I really do not think I will like it also, plus I think I will sabotage those who give flowers to me. haha.

Instead of flowers, why not alcohol? I will love and appreciate it even more. It will be so awesome. haha. I wonder what's so nice about spending few hundreds for just a dinner of two. Not that I can tell whether it's nice or not either, this day is not something I have celebrated before. haha. For recent years, I have always been working. I'm not alone being the one who have not celebrated this day before. I am not alone, definitely not. There are a few close ones that have not either. SO YEAH! haha.

So again, what's the fuss about flowers? Right now, the only plan is ... to go .. drinkinggggg with 2 other girls yoohoo haha. I LIKE

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

So, it's better for guys to send you plastic flowers instead? Heh.

Not good lah to send alcohol, it's like encouraging you to drink more. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

do NOT send me flowers, I sabo that guy! Send alcohollll .... i will love the guy more wahahha XD

Diamonds Earrings said...

What plastic flowers, drinking OMG on valentines day...

You should hangout with girls instead hahaha... they shop till you're "pokai"

The Pondering Introvert said...

I did hang out with girls, for drinking hahahha