Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep It Away

It's almost 10 years now ...

Honestly, I really do not know what to say when people ask about you. Yeah, I know you, but I guess, that's about it? Perhaps, 10 years ago, I would have said more, but, these days, all I can say is that, where I know you from. Full stop.

Maybe, you thought whatever you have said has been kept a secret. Do not fool me, am not dumb enough to not know what happened. When we were not even close enough, you told people and gave the impression we were great friends and hang out often. I did not know that 2 times is called often. I'm impressed. Telling people I dump my friends after going abroad is just so amazing. You know that? Wow.

If really I were asked about you, there are so much negative things to say but not the positive. So, I shall keep quiet, unlike you, so afraid that people will think you are dumb if you shut up for a little while aye?

You tried to rebel at the old age of 21, isn't it too late and OLD to do so? Tsk tsk tsk. And oh yeah, I betrayed my friends, am a traitor, YESH I AM! :D :D :D and, what's your problem? ^^ It's best you keep yourself away from me. Thanks.

No comments: