Monday, May 9, 2011

Married and Unmarried

I believe that when two individual is married to each other, there are things you can't do anymore. There are boundaries, and of course the terms and conditions of being a married couple.

If you are married, please do control yourself in public. I know, I have no rights saying anything because am not married, right? But, do you know that from a third party who knows you, seeing this, is not a very pleasant sight afterall. You claim to be good and very close friends, but no matter how close friends you are, there's a line in between in terms of physical contacts with each other, when knowing it well enough, both of you are married with different spouses.

Now, please do not teach me about friendships. I am not sick that I do not know anything about it. Close friends do not touch and hold each other in that kind of way. Even people who do not know you could actually come up to me to ask if you are having an affair. That's really outrageous. First timers will think you are involved with each other. Again, I know this has nothing to do with me and I shall mind my own business, but, it's too gross for me to completely ignore your presence with each other there.

Now, I know why are there so many calls from the same person, over and over again, perhaps, he doesn't feel secured with you having this kind of behaviour in a public place, when knowing the fact you are married. Please stop this, it's just disgusting. At least, even if you wanna do all these unpleasant stuff, do it behind of people. Thank You. Your co-operation is much appreciated.

Ah .. and also, that is why there's a huge difference between married and unmarried people. When you are not committed to anyone, you are free to do any of these and people will not say anything about you. When you are married, it's a whole different thing altogether. So, knowing that you are like that naturally, why did you get married in the first place. Sigh. It's so uncalled for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder .. Now I'm going out to do whatever I want before its too late. Whooopeee !!

PS: Head feels much better now :)

- Adam

The Pondering Introvert said...

ROFL yea ... do it before that hahaha ... ^^ oh i don't have headache but am SUPER sleeeepyyyyy .. greetings from ... behind pavillion ROFL