Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Krabi Trip 5

Here it goes again, maximum procrastination ...

This is the cheese ham ... so yum yum ^^ haha this is when we got down from the boat, and we had been transported back

The super small swimming pool. I think it's only to dip yourself in there after a tan haha

Honestly, it's so village-ly that I don't feel it's Krabi. I would have expected more of a city thing than what I have seen when I was there. People told me it's absolutely nothing there in Krabi, and I have not thought it was til this level til I saw it with my own eyes.

Omg? Can this kid exchange eye lashes with me? Please?

This is their so-called night market. We actually went there to get sticky mango rice, we went so far out from our place only to find out there's none. We were truly disappointed, we walked the whole place. Those riders wanted to cheat our money, and thus, three of us went back to the hotel by foot. At least we got to see a lot of stuff along the way and a great exercise! haha.

No comments: