Sunday, July 31, 2011

All about you

Everything is so uncertain now, practically everything. I wonder how much longer can I withstand that.

I was initially reluctant to be where I am now. Since that I have already adapted to what it is now, I am reluctant to go back to Square 1. In comparison, I rather sacrifice my 10 minutes of sleep to where I am than to leave later and back to Square One.

It's usually about the people, not so much about the other things. There are so many people who had complained to me, there must be something really wrong, right? If one person, two, three the most they might be wrong, but if there are more than that, it's time to reflect on oneself. Unfortunately, that will never happen and that the blame game can only be at others.

I am not just gonna accept everything that is thrown at me, and I am for real. Handle me with care or I will do the same. If I do the same, what do you think will happen? *grin* It just means, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: