Tuesday, July 12, 2011

History

It seems that history is repeating itself, with different people involved, over similar reasons.

To tell you the truth too, I am not being difficult whatsoever. You don't pass stupid remarks, say things you shouldn't say, and do things that is what I would say people who have common sense wouldn't think such things.

It's simple and easy, and straight forward. Nobody in the world would have thought so, but I guess you did. You can say a thousand and one things when it wasn't you and now, you wanna give thousand and one reasons why so aye.

I am not asking you to please me each and everytime. But, I guess, you must have displeased me at the very wrong time. Spot on babeh. Give me a break, won't you? Please avoid appearing defensive because it doesn't work. Please don't tell me I should think at a certain way either because that's irritating. It's my own thoughts that counts and you can't influence it no matter what you say. You got it?

No comments: